BWH has partnered with several gyms and boutique fitness studios to provide discounted access to our faculty, trainees and staff. Please remember to mention the BWH Perks program to receive your discount.
BWH benefit-eligible employees get
- 50% discount on the regular monthly membership fee
- Free Group Fitness Classes
- 2 complimentary Personal Training sessions
- First month free.
- Cancel at any time after your third month.
Contact Candy Saunders for more information
next level fitness
- Specialize in Corrective Exercise (Postural Fitness) and Metabolic Conditioning (Fat Burning).
- Try-Fit Introductory Program: 3 – 45 Minute Personal Training Sessions for $99
the handle bar
The Handle Bar is an Indoor cycling studio with locations in Fenway, South Boston, and Harvard Square offering a $15 drop in/walk in rate for health care professionals. Riders must show their BWH ID to obtain the discount.
Chakra Shuddhi Yoga
- 10 Class Pass: $115 (only $11.50/class)
- One Year Unlimited Pass: $867
- 15% off of all workshops
- yearly members are allowed one free guest pass a month (does not include workshops and special events)
- Franklin or Darthmouth: $0 Initiation Fee, $148 Monthly
- Sports Club Boston: $0 Initiation Fee, $161 Monthly
- Boston Access: $0 Initiation Fee, $170 Monthly
- All Access: $0 Initiation fee, $205 Monthly
Equinox High Performance Living Program:
- $0 Initiation Fee
- Reduced monthly dues
- 1 complimentary Equifit fitness accessment
- 1 complimentary private Pilates session
- 25% off first treatment at The Spa
- 20% off first purchase at The Shop
- Unlimited access to Group Fitness classes
- 2 one-day guest passes
Contact AMY.PATNODE@EQUINOX.COM to enroll in programs or for more information.
healthworks fitness centers for women
- Female employees of Brigham & Women’s (and female spouses/domestic partners of employees) receive a monthly discount of $10 off
- lLocations: Back Bay, Coolidge Corner, Cambridge & Chestnut Hill
Contact: Kathy Arena at firstname.lastname@example.org